So you don't end up like this ghoul, we are taking many precautions to protect you and our monsters.
- First, we ask that if you or any of your group are experiencing common symptoms, that you follow CDC guidelines for self-isolating. As an added check, temperatures of all employees will be taken before each haunt day.
- We will maintain hand wash stations at frequent intervals throughout the haunt.
- All groups will maintain CDC recommended 6-feet apart.
- The ticket booth will maintain a glass barrier between the employees and guests while also maintaining a sanitized work area. Including but not limited to the card reader and all direct contact surfaces.
- All monsters, haunters, spooks and specters will wear face masks during the haunt and we ask all guests to follow these guidelines as well.
- Small closed in attractions will be closed while any medium or large sized attractions will be sanitized for each group.
For additional information on COVID-19 including symptoms and guidelines please visit the CDC web page here.